Connect to ClearView
Three-Day Advanced Degree Candidate Immersion Program
June 26 – 28, 2019 | July 17 – 19, 2019
Connect to ClearView is a unique opportunity for advanced degree candidates focused in the life sciences to experience three days as a life sciences strategy consultant and get to know ClearView. ClearView managers will lead teams of graduate and professional students through an engagement based on high impact pharmaceutical development strategy projects. In addition, you will be exposed to all aspects of consulting at ClearView including:
- Best-in-class mentorship
- Team brainstorming sessions
- Secondary and primary research
- Problem-solving methodologies
- Revenue forecasting
- Presentation and storyline development
- Oral presentations
ClearView will take care of all travel and lodging for non-local participants.
Connect to ClearView is focused on advanced degree candidates (e.g., Ph.D., Postdoc, M.D., M.B.A.). To be eligible for the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Dedicated interest and background in the life sciences
- Aiming to complete your degree by June 2020
- Seriously considering life sciences consulting as a career option
- Committed to attending one full session of the 3-day program in summer of 2019
Full-time Role: Consultant
Overview: Newly hired Consultants have advanced degrees in the life sciences (e.g., MD, PhD) and/or business (e.g., MBA) and represent the primary drivers of engagement teams.
Responsibilities: Leading day-to-day activities and developing the methodologies and analyses employed to solve client problems. Consultants play a leading role in synthesizing conclusions and formulating recommendations.
Click here to apply