Franchise and Business Unit Strategy Capabilities
Franchise-level strategies focus on overall performance, but are oriented towards a particular business unit, product or service type, and/or market. ClearView understands that there are specific challenges at this level to align activities with corporate level strategies while also developing distinctive capabilities, resources, and competitive advantages in each business unit. We work closely with our medtech clients to identify opportunities for growth and to develop winning strategies that achieve key targets for performance.
Here is a sampling of our capabilities at the franchise and business unit level.
- Portfolio Analysis
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Technology Prioritization
- Benchmarking Assessment
- Business Unit Growth Strategy
- Services Strategy
- Customer Profiling and Segmentation Analysis
- Account Targeting Strategy
- White Space Prioritization
- Adjacency Assessment and Alignment
- Business Case Development